Tuesday, March 18, 2008

photo 18



What happens when the chief laundress for a family of 7 decides on Wednesday that laundry is caught up enough that she shouldn't have to do any until the following Monday?

She finds out that she is very wrong.
Then she spends a good portion of two days tackling Mt. Washmore.
-
(The clothes on top of the folding table are clean, all the rest is what we managed to amass in four days...lovely).
-
Here they are, all sorted and waiting on their turn in the washer...except for that one big bag in the foreground, he is waiting to be delivered to the dry cleaner. (I heart my dry cleaner).

1 comment:

Renee Camacho said...

Looks like my Monday laundry. I don't normally do laundry on weekends and with the kids playing in and out all weekend long, by the time Monday is here, there's a ton. Looks exactly like that...ugh. I HATE LAUNDRY!