Monday, July 21, 2008

photo 141


We went into Savannah for lunch at Lady and Son's. Fortunately, we were able to walk right up to the hostess stand to get our reservation.
-
We walked around and explored the little shops until it was time to head back to the restaurant.
-
This was the first time that I had eaten at L&S in it's current location. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. Mark and I ate at L&S for the first time several years ago and the food was much better then. Paula was still cooking and her sons were running around the room refilling tea glasses.
-
Don't get me wrong, it was good...just not remarkable.

1 comment:

Tammy Batson said...

yes ... same opinion ... good, but not remarkable ... for people not used to good home cooking, they might think they had struck gold ... however ... we know good cookin' right?! =0)