Friday, April 4, 2008

photo 35

This reallllly bothers me.



No, not because of the actual price (which does bother me a little, but I have come to expect it). No, it bothers me because the day before, the price for regular was $3.09 a gallon (thankfully that is when I filled up).


Somehow, over night, the price rose twenty cents per gallon. I scoured the internet and the news trying to figure out what catastrophic event had spurred the steep rise. Not since 9/11 has gas risen so sharply. There was no explanation.
-
We only use premium gas because our vehicles run better on premium. On the lower priced day it cost me $96.00 to fill up. I don't even want to know what it would cost with the increase. Sheesh, we may be buying a horse and buggy before the summer is up.

1 comment:

Tammy Batson said...

OH my ... it's like going shopping and saying "I will NEVER pay full price for a dress again - "$100" ... and then we HAVE to leave the store, go to the gas station and put the new dress in the tank! AAAHHHHHH ... horrible crazy ... and yes ... thinking of horse and buggy too ... although probably won't be able to afford the buggy by then and will have to settle for the horse alone! ... I'm with you - it's just crazy!