Sunday, April 6, 2008

photo 37


This is not the best photo I've ever taken...but it is my favorite.
Why, you ask?
1. 3 of my children are featured singing as a trio in front of 350+ people at church.
-
2. It reminds me that a few hours before it was taken, Chloe was filled with the Holy Ghost.
-
3. It also reminds me that about an hour after it was taken, Cammie was filled with the Holy Ghost.
-
4. Finally, it reminds me that about one hour and thirty minutes after it was taken, Hannah was baptized in the name of Jesus.
-
So, basically, it reminds of just how great my God is.

3 comments:

Dessa said...

Praise the Lord! That is so precious and wonderful...
Dessa

Renee Camacho said...

This is the most wonderful thing ever...

Tammy Batson said...

Wow! I am so excited - that is awesome!!!!